In North Sealand, you will find several rental agencies that will help you to a wonderful holiday. The holiday homes are located on the beaches along the Danish Riviera, inland and close to towns like Hornbæk and Tisvildeleje or Liseleje
Close to nature, more communal and with great opportunities for sports. Hostels are for you if you want to meet people (even Danes!), get inspired and have a social, active or nature vacation without breaking the bank.
• Arrival at Sankt Helene Feriecenter, Tisvildeleje. This is the perfect place for the whole family. It has pets, summer activities and adventure playgrounds.
• And it’s not far from the Riviera’s beaches, which are some of the best in Denmark. Clear and clean water and sand, as well as shallow water and child-friendly beaches with lifeguards.
• Arrival at Helenekilde Badehotel.
• Recharge your batteries for a wonderful couple of days along the Danish Riviera - go for a walk along the beach before dinner – dive into the Kattegat. And treat yourselves to a ½-hour massage by the hotel’s masseur.
• Dinner is enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.
Where the pure waters of Kattegat wash in on the coast of North Sealand, there are almost 100 kilometres of beaches, offering great experiences for families with children, nature lovers, and those in search of adventure. The magnificent and essentially unspoiled coastline meandering along the top of North Sealand stretches from the west at Hundested where the beach Trekanten spreads its sandy wings, towards child-friendly Nødebohuse, and further on to the beautiful beach at Liseleje.