In North Sealand, you will find several rental agencies that will help you to a wonderful holiday. The holiday homes are located on the beaches along the Danish Riviera, inland and close to towns like Hornbæk and Tisvildeleje or Liseleje
The history is not just stories, but also experiences. Experiences based on the thoughts about pilgrimages back then, brought right up to date. As the need for reflection is common to all people and eternal. And the natural and cultural landscape in Royal North Sealand provides the perfect setting for reflection, with its intimacy and the joy of life.
• Arrival in Elsinore.
• The Carmelite Monastery, the old medieval town of Elsinore, Kronborg Castle.
• Overnight stay at Helsingør Camping, which has some lovely little cabins directly overlooking the Øresund Sound.
• Dinner at La Dolce Vita – a lovely Italian restaurant in Elsinore old town.
• Your break starts in the old medieval town of Elsinore. You will be staying at Hotel Madam Sprunck, which is located in the charming old historic town, close to the railway station, harbour, pedestrian shopping streets – and within walking distance of Kulturværftet (the Culture Yard) and Kronborg Castle.
• Visit the Danish Maritime Museum in the afternoon and feel the presence of history as you enjoy a café latte at the café.
Hiking and running in the plantation
Hornbæk Plantage is a diversified forest and as such ideal for hiking or running. Following the marked route 8 km around the forest, you will get exercise while discovering the varied wildlife.
Hornbæk Plantage covers a 3 km stretch of land east of the harbour, running south towards the town’s residential neighbourhood.