Fredensborg Palace - Guided tour of Fredensborg Palace and Castle Garden
During the summer holidays of 2022, you can again visit Fredensborg Castle, when the royal house again gives access to the castle and the Reserved Garden. You can go on a guided tour from the 1st of July to the 31st of July.
You can visit the palace and the garden on a guided tour. A guide will tell you stories about everything from octagonal gazebos, ducks, and jumping deer to magnificent plants and magnificent sculptures.
Practical information for the tours from 1-31. July 2022
- Guided tours from 1-July to 31. July, 10:00 to 11:00, are reserved for pre-booked groups.
- From 11:00 to 15:00, you can get on individual tours.
- The tours begin every 15 minutes.
- The tours at 13.45 and 14.45 are in English.
- There is parking at the Castle; if there are many cars, there is parking at Jernbanegade.
- The public part of Fredensborg Castle Gardens is open all year round. From 1-31. July, it is possible to visit the Reserved Garden and the Herb Garden on your own from 9:00-17:00