The Kings' 5-day stage race in the Royal North Zealand National Park
Experience a new and historic 5-day running event in the beautiful Royal North Zealand National Park. With distances ranging from one mile to 10 km, and races for children, there's something for everyone. Participate in all five stages or choose individual ones.
Beautiful stage race around the Royal North Zealand National Park.
This unique stage race will focus on exciting routes and historical stories about the impact of the kings on the landscape and culture of North Sealand. Join us for fun, challenging days with family, friends, and competitors.
Everyone can participate in our classes, ranging from 6 years to 65+. So bring the whole family and experience a great atmosphere in a new way.
Practical information Registration:
- Sign up on the website kongernes5-dates.dk and get access to the timing chip, bib number, overall results, food/drink stations on the route, and a medal upon completing all stages.
- Participation fee: The price depends on whether you participate in one or more stages. See prices.
- Information about each stage and addresses
The stage race takes place on five beautiful routes in North Sealand.
- The stage takes place in Helsingør around Kronborg Castle.
- Stage runs in the southern part of Store Dyrehave near Hillerød.
- Stage is run near Arresø in Frederiksværk.
- Stage is held from the large parking lot at the beach in Tisvildeleje.
- Stage starts from the old asphalt factory in Gribskov near Hillerød.
All you need to participate is yourself, some running clothes, running shoes, and your good mood! You will receive a timing chip, bib number, overall results, food/drink stations on the route, and a medal upon completing all stages.