Sleep in a luxury tent in Mårum
Sleep in the middle of nature with awakening to the birds whistle and close to the hiking route Tisvildevejen.
Are you walking along the Tisvildevejen between Esrum and Tisvildeleje or just passing through in North Sealand? You have the opportunity to spend the night in a luxury tent for two.
The tent is located on a secluded spot on our land register in Mårum, surrounded by trees, fields and a view of one of Denmark's most extensive forests, Gribskov.
Two beds made, lights in the tent and power for charging mobile. There is access to the own toilet facility (which is located a short walk from the tent). However, there is no access to a bath. But a foot bath can always be arranged.
The price includes breakfast - bread, eggs, tea/coffee. Dinner can be purchased. Dinner can be ordered by reservation and costs DKK 90. Drinks can be purchased.
- Arrival on weekdays after 4 pm (or by appointment)
- Arrival on the weekend from 3 pm.
- Departure no later than 11 am.
- Bus no. 362 (Mårum - Græsted - Gilleje) and no. 363 (Helsinge - Gilleleje) are very close.
Price: DKK 300 per person incl. breakfast
- Via text message to Mette on telephone +455099 6584
- Booking can be made from Easter until mid-September.