Stay overnight in tent, teepee, with hammock or in Pilgrim's living room at Garbolund
Stay overnight in a tent or teepee at Vinery Garbolund, which is located halfway on the Pilgrimage route Tisvildevejen, which stretches from Esrum Kloster to Tisvildeleje.
If you need a pit stop on your hike, you now have the opportunity to get a unique overnight stay at the Vinyard Garbolund.
Here you can spend the night primitively in a tent, teepee or under a fixed roof in the hiking room, where camp beds have been set up. Maybe you just need a break on your hike, or maybe you just want to stay a little longer after a wonderful dinner and allow yourself to drink an extra glass of wine?
There are different types of accommodation to choose from:
- Tent in Sommerfuglestien, two tent sites with a campfire
- The Little Tipi, two camp beds, with and without an extra bed
- The pilgrimage room, four beds, with and without an extra bed
- Pilgrimslunden, 4 hammocks
Tent in Sommerfuglestien, two tent sites with a campfire
Accommodation on the butterfly trail is a unique nature experience. The fields are sown with wildflower species. The tent site with a campfire site is located in the middle of Sommerfuglestien, right by the vineyards. You are welcome to cook your own food over a campfire at the tent site if it is not too dry. | See prices and book
The Little Tipi, two camp beds, with and without an extra bed
Located in a perfect place on the farm, there is a small 2-4 person tipi tent. Two camp beds have been set up. There is room for four people if you take out the camp beds. Sleeping bag, etc., must you bring on your own. | See prices and book
The pilgrimage room, four beds, with and without an extra bed
The hiking room is indoor in the courtyard, and it is a small cosy living room with a brick floor and wood stove. You will sleep primitively but comfortably on a camp bed in a beautiful shared bedroom. There are several sleeping places, on camp beds, a long table, and High School songbooks and board games. You must bring your own sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow, etc., with you. | See prices and book
Pilgrimslunden, 4 hammocks
Stay overnight in your own hammock in Pilgrimslunden. The hammock can also be rented. Pilgrimslunden is a small spruce forest between the cereal fields and the vineyard. | See prices and book
- Accommodation only Wednesday to Sunday
- Booking of accommodation by text message to tel. +4550502503 | Or call.
- There is free access to WiFi, telephone charging, water and a toilet.
- There are two cats on the farm, Findus and Alice. Dogs are welcome, as long as they´re on a leash.
- Bus 380R runs right in front of the farm to Hillerød and Helsinge.
Food and drinks:
- At Garbolund, there is an associated Wine Bar. Here you can buy dinner Wednesday - Sunday until at pm6.30
- Breakfast and packed lunches with or without drinks can be purchased every day by prior arrangement.
- Water, beer and Garbolund's own wines are sold.
- Wine, etc., can be purchased at store price by agreement.
Opening hours in the Café, Wine Bar, shop and winery
In Garbolunds Wine Bar, you can enjoy the organically and locally produced wines. Some bread, cheese, charcuterie, cake, coffee and tea are served. Sit back and enjoy the atmosphere and the wine in the historic surroundings of the paved courtyard | See the website for opening hours in the bar and café.