The organ was played by the famous composer Dietrich Buxtehude during the period 1660-1668 when he was the church' organ player.
The organ was restored in 1998 - concerts are often arranged because of the fine acoustics.
Altarpiece from 1637, a font from 1584 and pulpit from 1597.
The murals in the south wing describe Christ's childhood and the Passion.
Sct. Anna Gade 38