Photo: Nikolaj Danielsen
VisitNorthSealand Media Center offers photos and film clips, free of charge, as long as all of the below-stated conditions are upheld.
First of all: Thank you for helping us create interest in North Sealand as a travel destination.
If you wish to download and use material from the VisitNorthSealand Media Center, write to us, and tell us where you're using the photo. When using material from the VisitNorthSealand Media Center you agree to the following:
- The material may only be used in connection with the promotion of North Sealand as a travel destination.
- The material may not be used to market a specific product or service but only for promoting North Sealand as a travel destination.
- The material may not be used as “decoration photos/video” by specific companies. The emphasis must be on the attraction/destination portrayed in the material and not on the company.
- The photographer and VisitNorthSealand must always be credited (see credit guidelines below). This applies to print as well as web, social media and the like. The credits should be stated as closely against the material used as possible.
- The photo material may only be cropped and adjusted with due regard to the photographer's copyright as laid down in section 3 of the Danish Copyright Act.
- If the photo material includes depictions of works of art or other copyright-protected works, the written consent for the use of the photo material shall be obtained from the artist or other copyright holders.
- The photo material may not be used in an offensive way or in an offensive context. By way of example, it is considered offensive if a photo appears with products sold with a view of profit (i.a. posters, postcards, maps, games, keyrings and the like).
- The right to refuse the use of any material for any reason is reserved by VisitNorthSealand.
Crediting the photographer and VisitNorthsealand
- Always add credits when using a photo from the photo bank.
- Write credits this way: *Photographer's name* / VisitNordsjælland
- Example: Tine Uffelmann / VisitNordsjælland
- You will find the photographer's name in the image title when downloading the photo. If no name is listed, credit the institution (museum, restaurant, adventure park, etc.).