Facts of Konventum Conference Centre
Konventum has many conference and meeting facilities.
Konventum has a large number of conference/meeting facilities:
- Jørns Auditorium has room for 240 people.
- The Damgårdssalen has a capacity of 235 people
- Øresundssalen with a capacity of 80 people and the Atriumsalen with a capacity of 45 people.
- There are also 17 meeting/instruction rooms. They can seat from 18 to 48 persons with a standard table arrangement. Additionally, there are 26 group rooms for small meetings and group work.
- Konventum is filled with nooks and small niches, where people can sit and talk, work and discuss. This was one of the primary goals of the design – that it be easy to get together. The layout advances conversation, as well as understanding.
Konventum is a modern conference centre. But the house also hides an exciting history of Danish design, art and architecture as tools that can add value to meetings and conferences.Photo:Konventum