Take inspiration in 600 years of history, and draw parallels for your function, for the unrivalled historical setting of Kronborg Castle offers endless possibilities for meetings, conferences, receptions and events. We guarantee a unique atmosphere for each activity, regardless of location and scale.
For example, history can complement modern themes:
• Leadership: What can we learn from Christian IV as a leader?
• Innovation, new technology and new thinking: Leonardo da Vinci and Tycho Brahe– great thinkers of the Renaissance.
• Personal development: Hamlet’s dilemma – to be or not to be.
• Finance: The sound dues – perhaps Denmark’s most profitable “business”.
You can also use Kronborg itself:
• What’s hiding behind the door? An exclusive conducted tour where large keys open doors to an unknown Kronborg.
• GPS treasure hunt with the live-tracking programme and checkpoints spread throughout Kronborg.
• A relaxed walk-and-talk in the coastal batteries around Kronborg.
• Ice breaker: In the old days, Kronborg’s soldiers made the most of their free time. Dip into their old toy box.
Or you can host a dinner party for the ages:
Here’s a little appetiser:
• Flourish of trumpets when your guests arrive at the castle yard.
• Conducted tour of Kronborg’s royal rooms.
• Welcome drink served near the cannon on the flag bastion – the barrel is the oldest artillery in the world still in use.
• Welcome drink in the Ballroom – Northern Europe’s most former ballroom.
• Medieval dinner in Erik of Pomerania's premises - step into the medieval castle in Kronborg.
• Medieval feast in Eric of Pomerania’s Chamber – step into the medieval stronghold inside of Kronborg.
• Display of the art of fencing.
• Entertainment featuring period dancing – or would the guests like to try for themselves?
• Visit by Hamlet himself.
The possibilities are many, and we’d love to be your sparring partner.
For further reading