Photo: Daniel Villadsen
We seek investments and apply for government funds to further the development of North Sealand as a destination – working to enhance tourism infrastructure and a unique destination proposition.
Development projects are various, often focusing on sustainable tourism, the development of alternative lodgings in nature, or public transportation. We collaborate with tourism development specialists all over Denmark.
We work with:
- Destination Development Projects
- Attracting investments to further the physical planning of our destination
- Business development of the North Sealand tourism industry
- Projects with a focus on Greater Copenhagen in collaboration with
- Wonderful Copenhagen
- Tourism development of The National Park of Royal North Sealand
- Data analysis and statistics